CellCheck Sample Collection and Shipping
To submit cells:
- The Client should send one cryovial (or other screw-top tube) of each sample with a minimum of 1x106 cells/vial.
- Cells may be in the form of a pellet or in growth media, freeze media or phosphate-buffered saline.
- NOTE: cells are preferred, but if DNA is high quality, it may be submitted.
To submit tissue/solid tumor samples:
- The Client should send a 1.5 mL snap top or screw top tube of each sample with a minimum of 30 mg of tissue (2-3mm size fragment or larger).
To submit DNA:
- DNA must be submitted as high quality extracted DNA (crude lysate extractions are not suitable for STR analysis)
- DNA needs to be submitted with a minimum of 150ng of DNA in a minimum volume of 15 μl.
- Optimal concentrations submitted are preferred at >20 ng/μl. DNA concentration must be at least 10 ng/μl.
- NOTE: Frozen cell cultures or tissue are preferred. Submission of cells allows extraction of the DNA in our facility for optimal DNA quality and test results.
- Send DNA in a tube with screw top cap if available. If a snap top tube is used, secure the top with Parafilm™ before shipping. DNA samples can be shipped at room temperature by regular ground shipment. During hot weather, ship samples overnight with an ice pack to prevent exposure to excessive heat.
Have questions or need additional information?
Let's get you connected to an experienced account manager or customer support representative. Email email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Material Request Form
Submit your material requests with this easy-to-use, editable PDF order form.
To submit samples, please login to your account.
If you do not have an account, please fill out the new client registration form below, and our CSS team will assist in getting your account created.
Complete the below form to access our 2022 IDEXX BioAnalytics EU Directory of Services. Find product codes, profiles, panels and a complete list of research lab testing support services.